RE Vent Visors

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 21:18:44 EST

Slip in vent visors?
Love em! Got a set for my GEN II (we rule ya know!) from:

www.weathertech.com

and took about 30 seconds to install. By far the best looking. Clean, no
tape, no stick on ricer look. Far superior and worth the price....no, I
don't work there nor do I recieve any profit from sales, just need to keep
positive about positive vendors and products.

Mark
Valdosta, GA
95 CC 4X4
3.9L Auto
Now With 265/75R15's....no lifting, no rubbing, no buffing!!

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.