Re:New Fan

From: gswillhite@ualr.edu
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 01:26:21 EST

Don, just a SPST switch inside a small Radio Shack plastic project
box. It has a 4 inch plastic lever and is mounted inside the grill. When
I'm driving around 40-50mph the ram effect causes the lever to move,
opening the A/C circuit (green wire on the Hayden kit) killing the 12
volts to the fan relay. I need to do more testing, but its been raining
here for the past 2 weeks.

George

From: "Donald Mallett" <mallett@prepaidlegal.com>
Subject: Re: DML: New Fan

Sounds like you my have found a winner here! I was looking at these fan
http://www.electricfanengineering.com/ They have BIG fans for 18
wheelers
and down to fans that should fit Daks. Still yet to do a paper fitting.

Oh do please tell me about your "velocity switch"!!!!

Good luck Keep us up dated.

Don Mallett