Free Fiberglass Cover & Gen II 4x4 for sale

From: CML (cmlodermeier@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 13:08:00 EST

Found @ twincitiesfreemarket.org for free:

FIBERGLASS PICKUP COVER Available: Black fiberglass cover for
pickup,fits 92+ dodge dakota short box. 64" wide x 80" long with all
hardware included--good shape,call or E-MAIL ABOUT 50 pounds. (Item
#12870) Posted: Nov 02, 2002 City: Fridley County: Anoka By: DON Doree
- Phone: 763-586-0120email: donarita@msn.com

I have also recently seen a Gen II 4x4 which appears to be in great
condition for sale in Delano, MN. I haven't stopped to check it out
yet, but if someone is interested, let me know and I can stop.

Chris

=====
Chris
digest mode