Re: Mark VIII Fan Install page

From: Ron Sobers (ron@rsx1.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 07:47:03 EST

Okay.. Dumb question here. I have not followed this thread very closely
(although I should have). But wouldn't a fan set up from a Shelby Dakota
work? I was thinking of doing this to my Gen-II when I was playing with the
idea of throwing a 2" body lift on my '95. Now, I am curious if this would
be adequate as a daily fan set up on my '98?

~Ron .... Denver, CO
ICQ#26868681
WWW.RSX1.com

'67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible (For Sale)
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Parting 2)
'89 Shelby CSX-VNT #007
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4
'02 Chrysler Sebring LXI Sedan