Re: Midwest Meet Organization

From: the Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 08:58:09 EST

Sorry for being out of touch everyone. I had both of our computers go down,
yesterday I finally got one of them back up and running again.

I'm still catching up on tons of emails and the DML so I'm not sure if
anyone has worked out any further details on this meet. I've checked on the
land and it looks like at the moment it is a no go due to the trails being
over grown (barely big enough for a ATV) and washed out in places from all
the rain we have been getting. It would take some time to go through and
clean them up with a dozer and unfortunately since we are in the process of
renovating and cleaning up our old house to sell we do not have the time to
do that presently.

As far as dates go, anything is good with us. The only thing that may come
up soon to cause us to cancel out would be if our closing on the house is
scheduled for the same day.

Leslie & Steve
'00 QC V6 (that finally after almost 3 years has a nice warm home in our new
garage!!)