Re: Check out the comment at the SEMA show from the CEO of DM

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 12:31:26 EST

there are 3 steve SRT-4 (neon) and 2 SRT-10s (Viper ans Ram)

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door