RE: Need New Shocks

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 15:37:37 EST

Mark, cheap shocks...don't do it. This shocks are no different from the
PepBoy's Gabriel models. Sometime, it is worth going more on the cash for
better shocks.

Check eBay first then look at the clearance rack at WWW.TRUCKPERFORMANCE.COM

Or check with Chris Lambert (DAKOTAUSA GROUP).

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."