dead dak update

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 21:46:23 EST

new crank sensor went in last night, ran about 5sec and died...

resistance was WAY high on the ground wire to the sensor. I backprobed the
harness and ran a redundant ground to the battery, started right up.

long story short, the IAC motor was stuck fully extended. I yanked it apart
(literally yanked it apart), cleaned w/ TB cleaner, and spent a while
getting it to run the plunger correclty after that =)

So now the dak runs *knocking on wood like a door-to-door sales termite*,
went to get gas, let it idle for a while, no problems.

I do plan on getting a new IAC motor to err on the safe side.

-Jon Smith