Nice Trophy/Awards Company

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 11:55:01 EST

Just thought I'd let you know I found what seems to be a good company if
anyone has a need. I had something get broken, and ordered a replacement
from this company. They did a very nice job, and were very prompt and
courteous. They even have their own design department, so if you want
something a little different or totally customized, they can do it. They do
trophies, awards, plaques, t-shirts, mugs, license plates, mouse pads, ...
and more. The company is Rallye Productions, located in Waukesha, WI. Here
is the website:

www.rallyeproductions.com

Hope you find them helpful if the need arises.
Rich - Ashburn, VA