RE: winter projects...

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 20:03:14 EST

WOW! way to much! all I need to do is remove the valve covers top end and
the radiator and electric fan...nothing compared to what you are talking
about...tranny, motor mounts all connections... I'm not getting into the
block...that would probably be better to remove the motor...

hell if I were to remove the motor I would either put in a V8 or a
completely rebuild V6, all built for speed...

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com