Something I Saw Today, Anyone Know What It Is??

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 23:37:22 EST

There's a Bendix testing facility near my work, and today, I saw something
interesting out tooling around. What looked like an ordinary white 300M with
Michigan mfg plates had those cheapie steel wheels on it, and noticed the
bearing cap covers on the front, and what looked like axle nuts on the rear,
and had a low hanging dual exhaust setup, but the best part was when it took
off from the light, there was a pleasing V8 rumble. What does DC have up it's
sleeves?? Does anyone know what this is leading to? Got camera ready if
there's a next time..........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts