Re: Dakota Drag Truck -My 2 cents

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 11:50:54 EST

440 is a wedge engine...not a hemi, most common form of the hemi is a 426.
The hemis also came with a dual 4bbl set up, not the triple 2bbl set up like
in a six pak. Also for drag racing your not gonna want 5 gears..too many
times to shift, actually the guys who are going the fastest are running
auto's now. Also hopefully thats a fiberglass body, and not a fiberglass
body KIT. cant have a hemi under the hood of a riced out dakota.

You were correct about one thing though..... GEN 2 all the way =P

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid