RE: Re: 4.7L HO intake manifold

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 12:50:55 EST

No, No, No...

You can't just say you've done it, you need to provide details! (well, you
can, but that's just plain mean ;^) )

I see you did the cams too. How'd it all go? Are you happy? Any issues?

Inquiring 4.7L drivers need to know

Art DiRamio
'01 Patriot Blue QC Sport+ Auto HD 4X4
4.7L 3.55s Penda soft tonneau