Re: fog lights

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 13:17:18 EST

>>> samjperez@hotmail.com 11/08/02 11:29AM >>>
....Dakota has two leads going into factory socket. Both are supplied with 12V until you activate fog light switch then one is diverted to ground....

Is this true for my '99 - that both of the wires going to the fog lights are hot all the time? That may be part of the solution to my brush-guard light question. I have been trying to figure out how to wire up a set of lights on my Brushguard without messing too much with my wiring and having to cut my dash...