RE: Re: Adjusting Transmission Bands

From: Fawcett, Thomas E (fawcett@bu.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 14:00:43 EST

Thanks for the feedback, Tim. I had a sneaking suspicion this might by my local dealers ploy to drum up some future business --especially in this economic climate! ;-)

I have the FSM so with a little (a lot?!) luck I should be able to do this. Just in case though, you gonna' be checking e-mail this weekend?? :-)
Tom