MTX Thunderform

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 14:50:32 EST

Hey Guys,
    I just bought a MTX Thunderform and i was wondering how many of you out
there have one. I heard awhile back that it was not nessisary to remove the
back speaker panals to install it.. Something about spraying windex on the
sides and it slips right in. I was just wanting somone to confirm this
before i go thru the headache of taking out the interior panals. Any help
would be apreciated, Hop
Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in, Autolite 3923's,
32x12.50 Yokohama Geolanders,
Welds Stone Crushers, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,VentShade's, BugDeflectorII,
Extang BlackMAX Tonneau, MTX Thunderform,
3" Rancho susp. lift, And a new head unit on it's way!