Re: Throttle Body help

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 06:17:56 EST

you'll need a '97-'02 V8 Dakota throttle cable, either check with a local
salvage yard for a wrecked V8 Dakota
or go to the dealer's parts dept........shouldn't cost too much for a new
replacement cable......and it installs in 10 minutes or less!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com