Re: Re: one bad 97

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 18:12:48 EST

Thanks Ron, yep its allways a work in progress. It did have a streetscene
valance on it for a few years but when we got ready to change it from red to
green the street scene was pretty ratty, we just picked that valance up real
cheap and put it on for the time being. I tell him he needs a solid window
all the time, but he loves the slider. Hes a fellow 3.9 guy too..its got an
open element air filter, msd wires and coil, jba headers, jet stage 2, and a
dumped 2 chamber flowmaster with a high flow cat.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid