Stage II Jet and speed ticket

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 21:53:12 EST

Well I exchanged the stage I for the stage II Jet module and installed it
in my 02 quad cab 4x4, 4.7 automatic, what a difference, seems to shift more
firmer and better acceleration. So I am driving home today from getting my
hair cut and just thinking about things, not paying attention to the speed I
am driving. then i glance over on the freeway and the WSP(Washington State
Patrol) waved me over & he had the trusty Radar gun out, so i pulled over
and he said I was doing 74 Mph in a 60 zone. I haven't had a speeding
ticket in over 10 yrs.... nor have I ever been in an accident. Damn oh well.
so the fine is 105.00$ I will just pay it. But it will make me remember to
be more alert than I have been in the past. One expensive hair cut.