Re: KLEZ VIRUS IS ON LIST

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 01:24:15 EST

In your address book for you outlook users (KLEZ does not effect netscape) update
IE, turn off auto open features and add in your address book (0000000@000000.net)
and it won't spread. And btw, its not a virus, its a worm.
The best software to get rid of it is Protector Plus, just type that in your web
browser with no spaces and add a .com to it. Download it, run it, and watch it
fix........KLEZ32 will play with your Kernal32 file so be careful. If its the
verson that effects that your are screwed unless you find a fix patch.