Re:Re:Re: Fan

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 03:16:04 EST

Do you have any pixs of this? My 1st part of this job is getting the
freaking clutch fan off. My dak has the aux. electric fan I think when the
time comes I'll tap in to that circuit for the new larger main electric fan.
I do foresee the need of relays with tapping into the aux. fan circuit but
have not looked into yet. I will when I find a electric fan to my liking
(and the check book).

--
Don Mallett

http://FindFreedom.com/mallett