Re: New tires now... THANKS TO EVERYONE!

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 10:51:27 EST

Chris ,,if the truck hasen't had an alignment for a while, yes i would get
the alignment checked after you raise the front an inch, and drive it some
then recheck the heighth, and make any adjustments,then run it in to the
alignment shop. this is what i did and I also love the KO"S, well worth the
money.