Re: JC Whitney Rotors and other parts installed LONG

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 23:50:33 EST

I order a set of the Grey Front Set Of Catch-All
Xtreme Floor Protection Mats (2-Piece For Driver And
Passenger Area. they were pricey at 60 bucks so they
better fit nice. I have seen the huskys before and did
not like they way they fit. These look alot deeper and
look molded to the floor. I want rubber. I think
carpet should be left for the house and should stay
out of my truck it gets to dirty to quit and takes a
time to clean. When I get them I will let every one
know how they turn out.

Thanks
Matt