RE: RE: RE: Winter Weight Question

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 10:46:00 EST

Hey John!

Wow...a pre-mager!! I have to drive mine for a couple weeks to get over your
mileage ;) lol That's the problem when you drive 100 miles per day between
the office and home. Yes I could move, but I could also by a economy car ;)
The Dak is too much fun to not drive!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 60,300mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU