Fog Lights

From: Sam Hotmail (samjperez@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 15:44:01 EST

 I am not sure if it is the same for '99 also but if you have a meter you
can simply remove one of the bulbs and probe one side of the bulb and one to
ground and vice versa if it is the same then you will have 12v on both sides
with the switch in the off position. If it is then you cannot splice into
the connector. I know that is what I am tiring to do also, but no help so
far. I do not want to run new wires or a new switch. . Any one Have any
Ideas? Surely there is a way to do this---Replace existing fogs without re
wiring.

Thanks
Sam
'00 Blk Dakota Sprt 4.7

"BARRY OLIVER" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us>
>>>Is this true for my '99 - that both of the wires going to the fog lights
are hot all the time? That may be part of the solution to my brush-guard
light question. I have been trying to figure out how to wire up a set of
lights on my Brushguard without messing too much with my wiring and having
to cut my dash...