Re: RE: RE: Tim Berry Where Art Thou - Tranny Band Help!

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 19:53:05 EST

thank goodness you didn't run it that way... I think at the least you'd
been missing some gears and probably would tear up the band/tranny.

Putting that gasketmaker on may have saved you alot of $$.

mm

> That's a HUGE help, thanks Ray. Glad I didn't fill her up tonight as I
will be yanking the pan off again tonight or tomorrow morning to back out
the adjusting screw the appropriate number of turns --My dumb!