RE: Re: RE: RE: Tim Berry Where Art Thou - Tranny Band Help

From: Fawcett, Thomas E (fawcett@bu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 06:23:26 EST

Amen, brother! I've been trying not to think out what would have happened if I just fillerd her up and took off... Optimistically, perhaps it wouldn't even have shifted out of park? Dunno and never want to find out!

What's troubling me the most is that I knew better (I was going to adjust the bands last time and knew about backing out the screw) but, for some reason, just blanked out on that part of the procedure.

Anyway, all's well that end's well and I'm happy to say, thanks to Ray and the DML!, the Kota's running smoother and stronger now than I ever remember.
Tom