RE: RE: 4.7 HO Intake, First Drive.........

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 09:45:48 EST

I done a few of those coil nuts...hehehehehehe

Never did find them though.

Hey, lat night as I was driving to the dental office, I beat up a 2001 Mitsu
GTS Eclipse and a wanna-be Toy truck. I had to laugh at the TOY truck, when
he gunned the truck, I just nailed it and left him and never seen him ever
catch up. Hahahhaha

I forgot to mention that even beat him in the slow 'S' turns. This year
truck has some serious beefing bars front and back.

Hey! Check out the front disks....DAMN! They are some HUGE rotors.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."