RE: Off Tobic but important

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 10:15:14 EST

Do you what a HE MAN picture? I can help you.

I will send you something that will shock. Remember, I am approaching 50...

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."