WAS RE: SS Chevy new output NOW Jon Talking about FORDS!!!!

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 12:33:09 EST

<snip>

> Oh man, NOW I'm talking about Fords! What's next??? ;-)
>
> -Jon-
>

>Gee Jon, any thoughts on Toyota vs. Dak or Ram?? LOL!

>Don't you have work to do on your Ram?:-)

Serious tongue in cheek. No Offense intended to anyone, it's all done in
good fun.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE

Recent News Item:

LOCAL MAN GOES BERSERK AT NEW VEHICLE DEALERSHIPS.

Recent news reports have Mr. Jon Steiger of Forrestville, NY perusing some
new vehicles, the 2003 Hyundai Sante Fe and Saturn VUE. Allegedly, while at
the Hyundai dealership, Mr. Steiger was reportedly muttering something
about "Mud Good, Pit Good." Eyewitnesses stated Mr. Steiger became incensed
when dealership officials refused to allow him to have a second test
driver, identified by Mr. Steiger only as "the Adam Blaster" road test any
vehicle on the lot. Police were called and Mr. Steiger was escorted off the
premises and ordered not to return. Emergency Services were then called to
the Saturn retailer after Mr. Steiger attempted to remove a new Saturn VUE
from the showroom loudly saying that "it can only be called a 4X4 AFTER it
has gone through the pit." Mr. Steiger had to be restrained, subdued and
tranquillized before being escorted to the hospital, in a strait jacket,
for observation. Doctors said Mr. Steiger is suffering from acute
Moparmuditis, known to only a select few people in this area and many
members of a group calling themselves The DML. The only know cure for this
particular ailment is repeated trips through a mud pit in a Dodge Truck.
Family members contacted said Mr. Steiger got his vaccination earlier this
year in July and had attempted to obtain a booster sometime in mid October
but something went wrong and he was apparently unable to obtain a
sufficient dosage to contain the disease until next July. An neighbor,
wishing to remain anonymous, offered to take Mr. Steiger to a local off
road course. Upon being told that an off road course was not enough to
completely effect a cure, and that a trip through the Evil Pit was
necessary for complete recovery, the neighbor declined stating "the Pit
isn't Quad Cab country." Health officials are now attempting to locate
members of the elusive DML in an effort to obtain assistance in curing Mr.
Steiger.