Spark plug replacement/cleaning question

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 21:02:23 EST

I have had the 3923 plugs in my 99 R/T for about 30k miles now. I am just
beginning to notice a very slight roughness at idle and I wonder if they
could need replacement or cleaning and regapping. I also wonder about
injector cleaning via the fuel rail, would that help or maybe the wires and
cap need replacement. 49k miles on the truck. I also learned you cannot
change the fuel filter since it is an integral part of the in-tank fuel
pump. That was a surprise! I notice no loss of power or fuel mileage, just
that very slight roughness at idle that was not there untill the last 2 or 3
months.
Jim in Waco.