Re: Where's my DML???????

From: Chris Orr (chris@manual-override.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 09:45:12 EST

Someone on the list probably has a virus, and the nature of said virus is
to scan thier email client for any email addresses and send viruses out to
them. For the people that are getting viruses: get a virus scanner and
keep your definition files updated. If you keep your definitions updated,
and your virus scanner scanning your mail, you should have absolutley
nothing to worry about and you should be thankful that it is catching
them.
-chris