Re: Dak Convertible prices?

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 12:22:30 EST

> I didn't think of that - I figured eventually when you have enough
> vehicles the urge would go away? Hmmm...

So, your theory is that you can cure your addiction by feeding it?

Are there any other addictions that works for? Let's see...

Alcohol: nope
Tobacco: nope
Crack cocaine: nope
Windows solitaire: definitely not

I'd say you're out of luck on that one. I think your only hope is to quit
cold turkey. You must immediately get rid of all Mopar vehicles. To meet
your basic transportation requirements, you should stick with one (and
only one) small, gutless, cheaply built economy sedan, preferably from
South Korea.

To show what a good friend I am, I'm willing to support you through this
difficult time by taking the 'Cuda off your hands :-D.

Jason