Re: Dak Convertible prices?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 17:07:55 EST

maybe not climate "controlled" storage persay.... see, i live with my
parents, (i'm 22) and we already have 4 cars and a boat at the house...they
won't let me have 2 cars there. if it's mustang weather, my truck goes into
the storage garage while I drive the stang. garage is well lit and even has
a drain in the floor...it's off in the corner, but it's a drain. perfect
place to wash and wax my dak in winter.