16x8" Enkei wheels for sale.

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 18:21:51 EST

I have four 16x8" wheels I'm not using anymore. They're the Enkei RTS,
discount tire online sells them for $169 ea. I used them as race wheels for
my autoX tires for about 1.5years. So they don't have a lot of miles on
them, but they were handled a lot. Couple of scuffs on the face of the
wheels, I think most of them will come off when I use some soap and water.
One wheel has some nasty gauges on the back side. The doesn't effect the
integrity of the wheel, and you can't see it with the wheel installed. I
know a company that can fix it for about $100 if need be.

Anyways. I'd say $250 for the bunch. They already have really nice high
pressure valves installed (about $40 worth). I'd prefer a Southern
California buyer so I don't have to mess with shipping, but if you really,
really want them I'm ship 'em and charge ya.

If I don't sell them here in a week I'll put them up on ebay.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota