Re: Vent, dak 1 honda 0, : )

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 03:38:54 EST

Gives new meaning to yer handle, Punch heh...

With my bruiser truck - I can say I would have done the same.

(Flame me for that if you want) Only thing I would ahve done
differently would have been to have totally pushed thair car out of my
way with the truck heh. The plow rigging on the front end works well
for other things :-)

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/