RE: RE: Re: When is Gen IV release? Last Purchase of Gen III

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 18:51:45 EST

The last year of ordering the Gen III is going in 2004 model year. There is
no Gen IV for 2004. It will happen after the Durango hits the show room
floor, along with the 300 N, new Ram update and the expect 6.1 Hemi motor.

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge Hemi 5.7 Ram 2500 Quad
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford TT-Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 160HP/1775lb vehicle)
Intercooled Turbo - 350HP FY-03
Future Purchases:
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Suzuki)