RE: Anyone have a set of Forged 318 pistons 4 sale

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 15:12:07 EST

Ron,

The higher-grade hypereutectics can handle up to 15# boost without any
issues. Just make sure you've got the fuel and timing set properly
though. NOS is not an issue with the higher grade Hyper's...unless you
plan on running more than 125-150HP shot (again...making sure fuel and
timing are set properly).