Snow Plow Problem

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 17:31:10 EST

Well mother nature decided to give me a scare and fired a warning shot
across my... plow...

We recieved a dusting of snow lastnight and my truck is not ready for
work yet. I removed all the plow componants (harness - switches etc)
this summer when I went to the BBQ, giving no consideration as to how I
was going to put it back in. (duhhhhh) Long story short - does anyone
have a Meyers Install manual for an E47 lift, and for the set of plow
lights? I was hoping someone coul scan the install page or something.

These are semi new meyers lights. Not the Night saber's but the kind
just before that, - uses H4666 headlamps I believe, with turn signals on
the sides of the lamps not above. (viewable from front and side - not
just head on)

I have the 3 toggle switch controller... no hand joystick or slick
stick. My spicific problem is I do not know what wires go to what
terminals on the control switches. There was a terminal assembly (black
plastic plug like thing) that plugged all the wires into the proper
terminals in one step... however it was damaged over the summer and I
cant make heads or tails out of it. I'll settle for a couple pics of
the back of the switches if anyone can come up with that too.

Thanks

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/