RE: Water pump just went

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:54:32 EST

Hey Bill!

Just one word from my experience on my '92....remove the fan before removing
the belt. The belt should provide enough resistance to keep the fan from
turning such that you can remove the bolt. That is probably the most
difficult task in the entire replacement :)

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 61,100mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU