Re: RE: RE: Fumoto oil drain valve discount %15

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 14:21:32 EST

Hmm I just put off my order till I check Summit's price.

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/