Re: Summit Vs Fumoto

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 16:01:23 EST

But wait- what about a group purchase??? Would the DML support a group buy of these? If Fumoto sells them to Summit cheap enough that summit can under-cut them, maybe we can catch a deal too?

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 11/18/02 01:49PM >>>

Well according to what I found - the drain that Summit sells on their
web site happens to be the one I want (and that matches the recommended
part on Fumoto.com) FUM-F101N, for $19.99

  It happens to be the only one I see for sale on summitracing.com - -
and Fumoto charges $25.95 for it. The regular valve is $22.95 - So in
comparison - Fumoto is $6 bucks more expencive for the same valve - not
counting the S+H.... looks like I'll order from Summit.

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/