Re: Limited Slip Differential?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 16:24:56 EST

I frequently autocross with the 3.55 LSD and have had no problems. Last I
opened her up, everything looked copasetic. What class to they put you in?
I'm in the H stock class even though i'm slightly modified. Oh, i put some
lakewood traction bars on the truck and they really help when coming around
those tight corners, the truck doesn't slide all over the place as easily.