Threw a MIL lite again today.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 18:48:41 EST

        Two weeks ago I got a MIL light upon startup. I ran by dealer to get
it checked and it was the downstream O2 sensor. Had it cleared and it took
about 2 weeks for it to show up again. They are going to replace it in the
morning under warranty.
       We'll see if it comes back for any reason later on. Going to get the
plugs changed too while I'm there, Mechanic owes me a favor so it's only
going to cost me 20 bux for the plug change, I'll furnish the plugs, NGK >
ZFR6F-11@.035 Ain't exactly what the Parts Dept. has in stock at a Dodge
dealer.
       I'll let you know if it runs better. I feel it will because it's got
20K miles on this set of plugs. I'm going to keep the old plugs to see what
they look like and see what the gap is after 20K miles. Then I can decide
whether this new set should be changed sooner or later than 20K. "Sir
Bill"

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/index.html <or> http://southernmopar.org/