Re: Battery Temp Sensor Mod

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 15:33:22 EST

> http://www.powermastermotorsports.com/

Holy Chit! They are proud of those alternators! $470 from Summit! Ok, so
let me rephrase this topic. We are looking at getting a little more power
without spending 1/2 a G on one simple part. I believe the alternator to be
strong enough to provide the power we need, but it just doesn't spin fast
enough at idle. I also notice the pulley on the powermaster unit was
iddy-bitty. Maybe that is part of the reason for the high power output at
idle. We are going to try to machine out a pulley smaller in diameter than
stock and see if that will make a difference. Thanks for the info so far
guys!

The other Will