Re: Re: Finally got some updated pics!

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 15:45:24 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Day" <bill@daysdomain.com>

> what wheels are those... they look good, but I will venture to say they
are
> not 15x10 but 15x8 with a good positive offset..?

They are 10x15 Stone crushers from weld wheel.
http://www.weldracing.com/SSStoneCrusher.html
And the tires are 32x11.50x15. i know they are wider than 8" because i had
the same size tire on my stock 8's and they bubbled out like crazy.
http://glen.dodgedakotas.com/hop/after_lift_wheel_well.jpg

> where or how did you do the subs box under the rear bench...?

I got the Box thru Jonas. I don't remeber his web addy off hand.
The box is made by MTX and comes loaded with two 10's and amped.
http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/products/enclosures/DDXP201.cfm
 It fits in the stock location of the tool tray and jack box. And it sounds
really good not to mention that you can't see them in there until you lift
the rear seat up. And it retains the stock look.
--Hop