PVO John Fernandez remarks on the latest SRT-10 Ram $$$$$

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 16:22:12 EST

Well, I have to say, that I have to eat my shorts on this when, I replied
that the truck should sell under 40,000 dollars is not going to happen.

In the November 2002 issue of Car and Driver magazine, he remarked, <SNIP>
"...on the heels followed by a Viper-powered pickup called the Ram SRT-10
that will cost not much under $ 50,000, "...<SNIP>

Sad...do you see tears in my eyes, Richard?

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."