Vacuum Hose From Throttle body to Smog box.

From: Gerald Harnage (Socrato@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 19:33:54 EST

Hello All,
Does anyone else have this problem. I have a 2k2 SXT 3.9L and the vacuum
hose from the front of the throttle body to the smog box keeps splitting at
the smog box end? I'm still under warranty and will take it in on my next
day off. Just wanted to know if this is a common problem?
Jerry
2K2 SXT CC PB W/ Graphite gray
 bumpers and flares 3.9L 3.55 No Mods...yet.