Re: Prayers need for Ronald Wong's Family!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 21:20:19 EST

This is a sad day, indeed, for the DML family. Anyone who's been on the list
knows that Ron Wong was one of the more knowledgable of us. His insight,
input & wry sense of humor will be greatly missed by all of us.
Like most of us DMLer's, I never met him in person, but I'm sure he was just
as much of a character/wit in person as he was with his DML posts.
Susan & I send our heartfelt condolences out to Ron's family & friends.

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/