Re: Prayers need for Ronald Wong's Family!

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 10:51:12 EST

In article <argjv5$8bj$1@bent.twistedbits.net> , william@hiatt.net
("Willliam H. Hiatt III") wrote:

> As many of you know, Ron Wong lived near me in Irvine. I work with his son
> Michael.
>
> Unfortunately, Ron passed away last night. It was not an expected passing,
> it happened suddenly.
>
> Please, let us all keep Ron's Family, especially his son Michael, in our
> prayers.
>
> Thank you
> William Hiatt

My full prayers are going to Ron's Family.

To Michael,

I also lost my unexpectedly father in the end of Aug. of this year. Its a
hard time for all, I know it was and still is at times. Take it one day at a
time and go from there.

If taking to someone would help, feel free I'm at 817 847-9497, cell 817
791-7052.

I'm not sure if Michael reads the DML. if this could be fowarded to him
please.

Donald Mallett